What's New in Version 7
Here you can see information on the latest releases of the program. Get notifications of new releases. RSS Feed
New and improved features
- NullReferenceException on client and server when switching the Execution Results view focus interval while a task is running
- The Execution Result view refresh degradation over time
- Machines deletion from the All Machine view works slowly on MS SQL Server
- Memory leak in the Enumerate Network wizard
- Deletion from All Machines View is freezing when the same machines are selected in the Network View
- The 'Choose Machines to Import' page is too slow in some import wizards
- Add IP Range operation does not log under certain conditions
- Possible NullReferenceException in the Network view
- Error in the 'Execution Results' View after 'Detailed Log' link is clicked
- Spelling issues in some messages were fixed
- Network operations are freezing in case of several ones running simultaneously
- UI corruption on collection snapshot deletion during the snapshot creation/update
- Database could not be loaded after restart when AD contains entries with duplicate identifiers (computers or organization units)
Windows compatibility improvements
The program includes several changes to improve its compatibility with the latest builds and preview releases of Windows 10 and Windows Server 2019.
Stability and performance improvements
The performance of remote operations executed in large networks is improved. The client/server communication protocol is optimized to increase the number of clients that can work concurrently with the same server.
Single distribution for all editions
Now all the editions of the program are available as a single installation, so you can easily switch to another edition. To change editions, you need to provide a license key only. The program preserves all your data after you switch editions.
Color themes in web reports
The program provides multiple color themes of web reports, so you can select a light, dark or high-contrast theme.
Improved access control
If a network has a complex structure including multiple trusted domains, it is possible to assign permissions for users from other domains.